This Privacy Notice provides FRC Logistics Inc’s policy regarding the nature, purpose and use of information collected through this Website. The information you provide will be used only for its intended purpose. By submitting information, you are giving FRC Logistics Inc., your permission to use the information for the intended purpose.
There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies disappear once the browser is closed. Persistent cookies store information for longer periods of time. Cookies can be turned off in your browser.
In order to make our site more useful to you, FRC Logistics Inc. collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit. This information includes:
1. The date and time you access our site;
2. The URLs of the pages you visit;
3. The type of Internet browser used to access our site;
4. The operating system used to access our site;
5. If you visited from another website, the URL of the forwarding site;
6. The Internet domain from which you access our website.
FRC Logistics Inc. will only share your information with third parties when and as you request or as otherwise required by law. Your private information will not be shared with third parties who have no right to that information. FRC Logistics Inc’s website may contain links to other websites. FRC Logistics Inc. is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.